- You are here »
Back fat is a common occurrence for most adults. Fats may appear as bulges or as rolls leading to folds on the back, when the individual is fully dressed. Vaser liposuction addresses these issues to ensure a better fit, increased confidence, tighten up skin and grants an overall slimmer physique.
Back fat can’t be dealt with by simply using a diet and exercise, which is why Vaser liposuction is the procedure of choice for addressing these problem locations. There are 5 main areas of fat that can be reduced and sculpted using a vaser liposuction procedure. These include the following:
- Buffalo hump: This is the lump of fat located near the neck.
- The lumbo-sacral fat pad: This is found above the tailbone.
- Posterior waist fat: This is found on the back, just above the hips.
- Posterior axillary fat: This is located near the armpit.
- Infra-scapular fat: This is the roll of fat that can be seen just under a bra strap.
Vaser liposuction can be used to remove all five types of fat by a qualified surgeon. During the initial consultations, the surgeon will take a look at the back to determine the best strategy for carrying out the liposuction procedure.
During back Vaser liposuction, only local anaesthetic is used; you will be aware of what is happening but you won’t feel a thing. The local anaesthesia, in conjunction with Vaser liposuction, ensures faster healing and better quality results.
During the actual procedure, all areas of the back are taken into consideration to ensure a consistent and natural appearance after treatment. Additionally, fatty tissue in the back is approached from multiple angles. This approach gives you the most consistent and natural looking results.
At the end of the procedure, a spatula cannula may be used to apply finishing touches to your skin. The spatula cannula is a small precision instrument that will be used to remove all the fat that is located on the underside of the skin layer. This ensures a smooth contour of the skin, at the end of the process, in addition to the reduction of the overall fat volume.
During back vaser liposuction, a good surgeon will consider a variety of factors specific to your own case. This includes skin elasticity, body proportions and more. These considerations are vital aspects in providing you with a truly personalised experience.
At the end of the back Vaser liposuction experience, you will finally be able to enjoy showing off your body and wear clothing that fits your style without any restrictions or concerns.
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges