- You are here »
Pregnancy is a fascinating period in the life of most women, not to mention the expectant fathers, too. The joy that comes with bringing in a new child is, simply put, beyond imagination. However, away from the smiles and happiness that come from the mini version of you, pregnancy can leave a woman with a body she doesn’t want.
Weight gain is natural and necessary during pregnancy. The real problem, however, is losing the weight after pregnancy. This is why many women explore weight loss procedures, post-pregnancy. Vaser liposuction is one of the most effective ways of losing the pregnancy weight. However, since the post-pregnancy stage is physically and mentally tasking, all mothers need to take some careful considerations before getting liposuction.
This is the most important thing you should consider before deciding to undergo vaser liposuction. Have you recovered enough? The best plastic surgeons will not allow you to undergo vaser liposuction if there hasn’t been at least a 6 month gap between the date of delivery and the date of your first consultation. This is of utmost importance, as the body needs this amount of time to get ready for surgery.
Liposuction will require few weeks of rest and management to fully recover. How do you intend to take care of your child during those weeks of recovery? Do you have a network of trusted friends and family that can give your child a level of care similar to what you can provide? Bear in mind that taking care of your new born goes beyond feeding and changing of diapers.
Vaser liposuction has made liposuction affordable for the average individual. However, the cheaper prices on offer today don’t mean you can afford to spend money on the procedure just yet. It is expensive to take care of a baby and at this stage of life, your baby’s needs are more important than your body stature and self-esteem. If the costs of vaser liposuction and taking care of your baby feels difficult for you to combine, you should postpone the procedure.
Although liposuction is an effective way of dealing with the pregnancy weight, it is not something you should jump into without much thought. If you have made the considerations above and are not convinced that you should opt for liposuction, then here is another, more traditional option…
You can consider going on a diet and working on a regular regime of exercise. Both should be carefully planned by a professional, bearing in mind your situation. You may actually find that the majority of your post-pregnancy weight can be shed much faster than you think, in much less time than waiting for a liposuction treatment maybe.
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges