- You are here »
Pregnancy is a fascinating period in the life of most women, not to mention the expectant fathers, too. The joy that comes with bringing in a new child is, simply put, beyond imagination. However, away from the smiles and happiness that come from the mini version of you, pregnancy can leave a woman with a body she doesn’t want.
Weight gain is natural and necessary during pregnancy. The real problem, however, is losing the weight after pregnancy. This is why many women explore weight loss procedures, post-pregnancy. Vaser liposuction is one of the most effective ways of losing the pregnancy weight. However, since the post-pregnancy stage is physically and mentally tasking, all mothers need to take some careful considerations before getting liposuction.
This is the most important thing you should consider before deciding to undergo vaser liposuction. Have you recovered enough? The best plastic surgeons will not allow you to undergo vaser liposuction if there hasn’t been at least a 6 month gap between the date of delivery and the date of your first consultation. This is of utmost importance, as the body needs this amount of time to get ready for surgery.
Liposuction will require few weeks of rest and management to fully recover. How do you intend to take care of your child during those weeks of recovery? Do you have a network of trusted friends and family that can give your child a level of care similar to what you can provide? Bear in mind that taking care of your new born goes beyond feeding and changing of diapers.
Vaser liposuction has made liposuction affordable for the average individual. However, the cheaper prices on offer today don’t mean you can afford to spend money on the procedure just yet. It is expensive to take care of a baby and at this stage of life, your baby’s needs are more important than your body stature and self-esteem. If the costs of vaser liposuction and taking care of your baby feels difficult for you to combine, you should postpone the procedure.
Although liposuction is an effective way of dealing with the pregnancy weight, it is not something you should jump into without much thought. If you have made the considerations above and are not convinced that you should opt for liposuction, then here is another, more traditional option…
You can consider going on a diet and working on a regular regime of exercise. Both should be carefully planned by a professional, bearing in mind your situation. You may actually find that the majority of your post-pregnancy weight can be shed much faster than you think, in much less time than waiting for a liposuction treatment maybe.
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?