- You are here »
Body hang-ups can happen to anyone, even the rich and famous. Many people in the limelight find that their insecurities are amplified when they’re followed around by paparazzi and reporters all day long – so of course, they want to ensure they’re in the very best shape possible. If that means turning to liposuction to give themselves a boost, so be it!
We’ve already featured five top celebrities that have undergone liposuction on the blog, but guess what? Here’s five more!
The self-confessed diva (or The Elusive Chanteuse, as she likes to be known) is rumoured to have had liposuction after the birth of her adorable twins. Many women choose to have liposuction after they’ve given birth because it’s hard for them to spring back into their natural shape – even when you have the help that Mariah does!
This other popstrel has had two children and turned to liposuction to help her get back into shape ahead of her high-profile residency in Vegas. We have to say, the pop princess looks absolutely fantastic nowadays – the lady that used to have the finest abs in show business is well on her way to reclaiming that crown!
Another lady that’s turned to cosmetic surgery to get back to her best after having kids. The gorgeous movie star is rumoured to have had laser liposuction to keep her body flawless. Many people have the misconceived idea that only people who are overweight get liposuction, but Jessica Alba certainly debunks that myth – indeed, many people turn to liposuction in order to get increased definition or to zap away problem areas like their ‘mummy tummy’ – we think she looks incredible!
The US singer, songwriter and occasional activist has admitted to have liposuction around his chin. He originally had surgery on his jaw for a disorder that he had – and he confirmed that he had them ‘suck the fat out’ of his chin while they were in there. Two jobs in one! We think the liposuction results are great!
This reality TV show star famously underwent ten cosmetic surgery procedures in the course of a day in order to achieve her dream body. The American beauty had liposuction on her neck, her waist, her hips and her inner and outer thighs, as well as a number of other procedures that helped her achieve the look she had always desired.
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?