- You are here »
At Advanced Lipo Center, we specialise in one key liposuction treatment that stands head and shoulders above the rest – Vaser. But why have we chosen this method, how does it work, and what are the results like? Let’s find out…
What is Vaser?
Vaser liposuction is a minimally intrusive alternative to traditional liposuction. It’s a well-established method, and it offers plenty of benefits over the conventional liposuction techniques – it’s less painful, recovery times are faster, and it’s less expensive too.
Why did we choose Vaser?
We chose to specialise in Vaser for all the reasons listed above – and more! We want our clients to look and feel fantastic, with minimal recovery time, less swelling, no general anaesthetic and instantly noticeable results. Vaser also offers more long-lasting results than liposuction – it is very gentle to the tissue surrounding treatment areas, to ensure it looks a perfectly smooth, contoured finish, with no sign of the procedure.
So how does it work?
The Vaser liposuction procedure transmits ultrasound energy to the targeted areas using thin, grooved probes. This energy is used to break up the fatty deposits within these areas – it causes cells to vibrate, which in turn makes them dissolve. Essentially, Vaser turns fat in the body into liquid.
This liquid is then drained from the body using tiny cannulas placed around the treatment area. These are only a few millimetres long, which means the scars are incredibly tiny, and don’t require stitches. Any residual fat leftover will also be excreted naturally by the body – so Vaser results can actually improve over time!
What about Vaser Hi-Def?
We’re also proud to offer a treatment called Vaser Hi-Def here at Advanced Lipo Centre. Performed under local anaesthetic, this option is a slightly longer procedure, and works better for clients that already have a good standard of muscle tone, but need a little extra help to achieve the definition that they want.
Our expert surgeons work with the existing contours of your body to make them more defined and noticeable. It’s great for men that want to see more of a contrast between their abs, and it’s also ideal for supporting fat loss in those new mums who are struggling to get rid of their ‘mum tum’.
When will I see results?
As Vaser is minimally invasive (we only use tiny cannulas to drain away fluid) you’ll experience the smallest amount of bruising and swelling in the area – and you’ll see the results straight away! What’s more, the fat deposits continue to break down and pass out of the body for a few weeks after the procedure. You might walk away from your procedure feeling great about your new contoured shape, only to discover that the results get even better as the weeks pass!
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges