- You are here »
Body hang-ups can happen to anyone, even the rich and famous. Many people in the limelight find that their insecurities are amplified when they’re followed around by paparazzi and reporters all day long – so of course, they want to ensure they’re in the very best shape possible. If that means turning to liposuction to give themselves a boost, so be it!
We’ve already featured five top celebrities that have undergone liposuction on the blog, but guess what? Here’s five more!
The self-confessed diva (or The Elusive Chanteuse, as she likes to be known) is rumoured to have had liposuction after the birth of her adorable twins. Many women choose to have liposuction after they’ve given birth because it’s hard for them to spring back into their natural shape – even when you have the help that Mariah does!
This other popstrel has had two children and turned to liposuction to help her get back into shape ahead of her high-profile residency in Vegas. We have to say, the pop princess looks absolutely fantastic nowadays – the lady that used to have the finest abs in show business is well on her way to reclaiming that crown!
Another lady that’s turned to cosmetic surgery to get back to her best after having kids. The gorgeous movie star is rumoured to have had laser liposuction to keep her body flawless. Many people have the misconceived idea that only people who are overweight get liposuction, but Jessica Alba certainly debunks that myth – indeed, many people turn to liposuction in order to get increased definition or to zap away problem areas like their ‘mummy tummy’ – we think she looks incredible!
The US singer, songwriter and occasional activist has admitted to have liposuction around his chin. He originally had surgery on his jaw for a disorder that he had – and he confirmed that he had them ‘suck the fat out’ of his chin while they were in there. Two jobs in one! We think the liposuction results are great!
This reality TV show star famously underwent ten cosmetic surgery procedures in the course of a day in order to achieve her dream body. The American beauty had liposuction on her neck, her waist, her hips and her inner and outer thighs, as well as a number of other procedures that helped her achieve the look she had always desired.
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges