- You are here »
With the constant bombardment of slim and toned celebrity images in the media, it’s easy to see why some people might feel secure about their stomach. From seeing pop stars frolicking on the beach to the latest trend of posting gym selfies on social media, the public constantly sees images of these honed and toned stars, and believes that their own stomachs can’t measure up.
Though many of us don’t expose our stomachs very often (especially living in Britain with its unpredictable weather), the shape of our abdomen affects how our clothes fit us. They affect what type of clothes we can wear – men feel reluctant to opt for slim-fit shirts if they have a slight paunch, while women avoid stylish high-waisted pencil skirts for fear of their ‘mummy tummy’ become apparent.
What can I do if I’m insecure about my stomach?
Luckily, there’s a solution. Getting Vaser liposuction on your abs and stomach region is an ideal way to slim down and achieve wonderful definition. Now men and women can flash the flesh on their summer holidays, they can wear slim-fitting clothing and revealing crop tops, as well as feeling generally comfortable in their own skin – all thanks to Vaser.
How does Vaser Lipo work?
Vaser abs liposuction uses ultrasound energy to liquidize the fat inside the body, before insert tiny little cannulas to drain off the fluid. This means that, unlike traditional liposuction, there won’t be any nasty scarring or droopy skin after the procedure. Vaser is minimally invasive, and the recovery times are excellent – you can walk out of the clinic just a few hours after the procedure takes place, and bruising and swelling will be kept to a minimum.
Vaser is so fast and effective, you’ll see almost instantaneous results. Your flat stomach will be evident as soon as the procedure is over, and you’ll be able to show it off almost as soon as you leave the clinic. There’ll be barely any bruising or swelling – a small amount is to be expected, but recovery times take just a few days.
The best part is, you’ll continue to see results for the next few weeks! The ultrasound energy will continue to break down fat within the targeted area, and your body will naturally get rid of the liquid as it happens. Your results may be impressive when you walk out of the clinic – but just give it a few weeks and prepare to be truly amazed by your new flat abs!
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges