- You are here »
The stomach is a very common place for vaser liposuction treatments. It works well for removing stubborn areas of fat which are hard to shift with diet and exercise. Vaser liposuction can target love handles, muffin tops and pot bellies. The fabled six pack is only achievable with less than 12% body fat, vaser can make possible what you previously thought unattainable.
Vaser liposuction works by using waves of energy at an ultrasonic frequency. A special thin rod, known as a cannula, is inserted into a small incision and pulses of energy are directed at the desired area. The fat is liquidised and then sucked out. The big advantage of vaser liposuction are that it can tackle persistent stores of fat in the most difficult to reach places.
The new technology used in vaser liposuction works to prevent bleeding by using controlled pulses of ultrasonic waves. However, that is not to say that there are no risks. Burns can occur, as well as any of the complications that go with any open surgery- a small incision is made to insert the cannula.
Recovery time from vaser liposuction can take a month. Likely side effects include swelling and bleeding; although these can be mitigated with properly administered compression techniques.
Whilst recovering you will be encouraged to undertake light exercise in order to slowly build muscle and strength in the region. By sucking out fat, tunnels are created. This void must be sealed by muscle and collapsed by pressure.
Recovery time is dependent on the individual, both in terms of their general health and the amount of vaser surgery conducted. Generally speaking, patients recover within 2-4 weeks. However, the changes to lifestyle will be required to last for much longer. Diet and exercise are necessary to maintain what surgery can accomplish.
A common and well known alternative to vaser liposuction is the tummy tuck. Abdominoplasty is a surgery that removes the excess skin and fat from the abdomen that may have accumulated. A full abdominoplasty tightens stretched out stomach muscles. It is not a simple procedure, and comes with a host of post-operative care and recovery measures that must be followed.
Vaser liposuction, by contrast, does not remove excess skin. That is what compression, exercise and healthy weight gain come into play. The procedure happens under a local anaesthetic that is injected. This tumescent fluid numbs the area and allows for the destruction of fat to take place. Because of the local anaesthetic patients are often able to return home the same day once they have been cleaned and prepped to leave.
Cosmetic surgery is a decision that requires thought and understanding of the risks involved. In order to make an informed decision it is important that you conduct thorough research and consult with medical professionals for advice.
- Five Celebs that have Undergone Liposuction
- What is Vaser Lipo?
- VASER Lipo Advantages Over Traditional Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction For The Abdomen/Stomach
- Vaser Liposuction for Arms
- How to Tighten Skin After Vaser Liposuction
- Side Effects and After Effects of Vaser Liposuction
- Prepare Yourself for a Lipo Treatment
- Is Vaser Liposuction Permanent?
- What to Eat After Lipo
- VASER SHAPE MC1: Effective Solution Against Cellulite
- Back Fat and Vaser liposuction
- How Much Fat Removal Is Safe With Vaser Liposuction?
- Male Chest Reduction – Gynecomastia Vaser liposuction
- Post-pregnancy and Vaser liposuction: Getting your body back
- Scars After Vaser Liposuction: What to Expect
- Vaser Lipo: A Great Alternative for Fat Removal
- Vaser Liposuction and Breast Cancer, All You Need to Know
- What is the difference between Vaser Liposuction & the Other Methods of Liposuction
- VASER Lipo 360 Leg Contouring
- How to Choose a Vaser Lipo Surgeon?
- VASER: What It Does, How It Works, And How You’ll See Great Results
- How Much Does Vaser Liposuction Cost?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Abs?
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction On Your Arms?
- Top 5 Myths about Liposuction
- What Areas Of My Body Can I Target With Liposuction?
- 5 Vaser Hotspots That You Never Considered
- Liposuction vs Gastric Bands
- Men and Liposuction – A Fact Sheet
- Why Should You Get Vaser Liposuction on Your Face?
- Vaser Lipo for Six-Pack Abs
- Is VASER Lipo Safe?
- What You Need to Know about Liposuction
- Are You A Good Candidate For Vaser Liposuction?
- Which Type Of VASER Should I Choose?
- Vaser, Recovery And Compression Garment
- What Are The Benefits Of Having Liposuction
- Five More Celebrities You Never Knew Had Liposuction
- Vaser Liposuction: Anaesthesia challenges